A 4 year old London based start-up within the mobile/wireless/crowd sourcing industry is seeking a talented Mobile UX and UI designer to work on the next stage of design of their crowdsourcing (data) consumer mobile apps which have to date been downloaded over 15million times globally. This is truly a greenfield opportunity for a talented Mobile UX and UI designer to take a successful mobile consumer product (that’s 15million downloads already) into a more consumer facing and friendly era.
The Mobile UX and UI Designer will have a passion for creating pixel perfect designs across Mobile. The Mobile UX and UI designer will continue to push the boundaries of design to craft award-winning, design and interfaces. The Mobile UX and UI designer will create a variety of user-friendly visual journeys for both consumer interfaces and enterprise products, and work with a talented team to bring your designs to reality.
The Mobile UX and UI designer will have authority to truly own and drive the next stage of this company’s consumer apps ensuring they evolve to align with their consumer audience.
- Exceptional portfolio showcasing impressive designs on Mobile
- Experience in creating and designing interfaces for mobile apps and/or websites.
- A demonstrated ability to run a structured and creative process to develop the best user experience (UX) and interface (UI) for a given challenge using wireframes, storyboards or pencils.
- Passionate about all aspects of design with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience working on a diverse range of UX and UI design projects
- Experience designing for Android phones.