A hugely admired PREMIUM consumer financial services brand is seeking a talented Marketing Manager OR Partnerships Marketing Manager to work across major brands and partners to devise unforgettable marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
The partnership team has grown rapidly over the last couple of years with the launch of a number of ground breaking deals and offers a great opportunity to build your career in one of the fastest paced teams in this business.
The Marketing Manager or Partnerships Marketing Manager will:
Head up all marketing for the growing Partnership business for a number of their products
- Lead strategy and marketing plans across a diverse group of partners and products
- Building strong relationships with our stakeholders of all levels and particularly our partners which include high-street banks and some of the biggest membership bodies in the UK.
- Keeping your finger on the pulse, constantly evolve and develop new marketing approaches to speak to our target audience in the most relevant way. Monitor campaign performance to find ways to improve each time
- Lead Direct Response Agency team to deliver best in class marketing
- Be the marketing lead for all new partnership deals from pitch to launch
- Provide leadership and development to Partnership Marketing Executive
- Own partnership marketing budget
The Marketing Manager or Partnerships Marketing Manager will have:
Ideally experience in a partnerships manager or marketing manager role that requires very strong external relationship building skills in delivering 1st class marketing campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of working with people at all levels inside and outside the business
- Proactive with an eye for detail and a positive, can-do attitude
- Someone who is willing to challenge convention and is always looking for a better way of doing things.