An exciting Tech start-up backed by some well know influential investors in their space have just recently closed a large significant funding round and are seeking a talented Marketing Executive to work closely with the CEO/small growing team after their post launch in November.
This exciting tech start-up’s product and mobile app has already garnered great interest and reception during pre-launch phase and the Marketing Executive is to join to work across a broad marketing remit to drive the next launch stage.
This is very much an exciting early stage start-up role so the Marketing Executive will be working in a demanding growth environment so all candidates who apply must thrive in this culture.
The Marketing Executive will have minimum 2-5 years’ experience and have:
– Excellent copy writing and content marketing skills across on and off line marketing
– Graduate with either a top English or Essay based degree ideally
– Event Marketing, Organising meetings, Speaker Events, Exhibition Stands
– Working with Graphic and Digital Designers to organise marketing collateral, website copy, Email marketing
– Strong Social Media Marketing
– Working with PR agencies when required
The role will initially be working in a virtual capacity (either from home or shared office/ co-working space but it will need to be commutable to Kent for meetings at short notice. So either London, South East or Kent based candidates preferred.
The role is starting immediately