A Performance Marketing Analyst is required to work in the UK marketing team of a very well admired Premium Insurance brand based in London. The Performance Marketing Analyst will provide analysis and insights that will drive improved performance of this clients marketing. The Performance Marketing Analyst will become the go-to person for the querying, analysis and interpretation of performance and customer data to drive marketing optimisations.
The Performance Marketing Analyst will be responsible for delivering actionable insights on their customers and their purchase behaviour to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing, drive customer lifetime value, and improve the customer experience. They will help make their business more self-aware, empowered and clear on the return on our marketing investment.
- Defining measurement and tracking
- Managing reporting and analysis
- Driving initiative and change through insight.
Key skills and knowledge:
- Expertise in Excel
- Expertise in use of Tableau (though expertise in other automated data visualisation software will be considered)
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Analyse and draw valid conclusions from numerical data
- Provide clear insights into the causes and effects of different business factors
- Merge digital and offline data to tell a holistic customer story
- Confidence in developing robust sales and marketing forecasts
- Translate technical and detailed information into user friendly formats
- Network, build relationships and manage internal stakeholders to deliver results
- Work with third-parties to define briefs and project manage them through to successful conclusion
- Conduct multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, and own deliverables end to end
- Minimum 3 years analytical experience in a commercial environment
- Experience of defining KPIs, dashboards and producing ad hoc reports and analysis