A highly admired premium FTSE Consumer brand that consistently challenges convention is seeking a talented Senior Brand Marketing Manager. The Brand Marketing Manager will offer the security and capability of a FTSE 250 company but with the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up, which offers employees the potential to make a real difference.
The Brand Marketing Manager will be the go-to person for senior stakeholders and the team alike with responsibility for brand strategy, communication planning, brand and acquisition campaigns, advertising development, product customer experience and line management of high performing brand managers.
The Brand Marketer will have a strong track record of developing imaginative brand activation, excellent creative work whilst delivering commercial results – someone who relishes the opportunity to take ownership and build success.
• Be the Brand product champion within Marketing: a key day to day contact for senior stakeholders, Customer Experience team, and the wider business
• Developing and delivering best in class cross-channel marketing campaigns across key brand touchpoints, from ATL to BTL, including working with creative and media agencies
• Working closely with our Social and Content team to evolve and energise the content marketing strategy in order to fuel brand engagement
• Managing customer segmentation and targeting
• Managing creation and delivery of Annual Brand Plans, in partnership with the relevant Brand Manager and insights and performance managers, from identifying powerful consumer insights through to outlining full year marketing initiatives
• Partner with roster of agencies to inspire and ensure highest quality output is delivered on budget and on time
• Line management of Brand Manager, setting objectives, managing performance and providing personal development support
YOU WILL BE
• A hungry and passionate BRAND marketer looking for a role with breadth and depth to provide the foundation to move to Head of Marketing within two years
• Experience of developing cross-channel integrated marketing campaigns and working with creative and media agencies to deliver outstanding work
• An excellent team player: collaborative and adept at building relationships with stakeholders at all levels
• A highly accountable marketer who willingly takes ownership for performance and strives to constantly raise the bar
• A strong communicator with a passion for brands and a loathing of jargon
• Comfortable interpreting sales and performance data, spotting trends and using to improve plans