A B2B Marketing Executive is required for simply one of the most exciting, innovative and most recently awarded mobile tech and AI (artificial intelligence) start-ups in Europe.
This 150+ people strong business is looking for a superstar B2B Marketing Executive to focus on building awareness, leads, registrations and engagement across a number of clients and partnership channels. The B2B marketing executive is someone who has the ability to think big yet can execute to a high standard, consistently delivering excellent activity. Working closely with the Marketing Director and wider marketing and sales teams, you will be part of a focused, collaborative team based in London.
What matters most?
· 2-3 years’ experience in a fast-paced B2B/partnerships marketing role
· Flexible, smart and understands the importance of customer acquisition, retention and engagement through a range of channels and partners
· Event management experience
· Experience in a start-up environment
· Analytical and data focused – has the ability and natural curiosity to use data to plan activity and assess results.
· Ability to act quickly and be proactive
· Educated to degree level
· Day to day responsibility for delivering campaigns, initiatives and events to drive leads and new business enquiries to the website and into the sales team directly (including the use of blogs, white papers, reports, webinars, infographics, gifs, and other content)
· Supporting the Partnerships team by inputting to co-marketing plans and assisting with the delivery and monitoring of these plans for wide range of sectors.
· Oversee client/partner communications including regular newsletter.
· Establish, closely monitor and report analytics to understand how the marketing actively is working and to continually refine our approach to attract maximum leads and higher engagement.