A talented UX Optimisation Manager is required to work for a highly regarded Consumer Brand in London.
The UX Optimisation Manager is responsible for the day to day management and on-going customer experience optimisation of a number of b2c websites. This encompasses the end-to-end journey from arrival to purchase including associated conversion activities. The objective is to maximise the return on acquisition spend while maintaining a best in class user experience (UX) across all devices.
· Assist lead UX Manager in defining and delivering the user experience for new websites, as well as optimisation of existing sites
· Must be confident creating prototypes, wireframes, storyboards etc.
· Should be comfortable using Axure or Balsamiq and have experience with Photoshop and Illustrator
· Knowledge of website content delivery
- 2 years’ experience in User Experience (UX) , Optimisation or Content Management or similar
- Knowledge of user centred design methodologies (IA, wire framing, prototyping)
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to plan and prioritise in a self-managing style and ensure deadlines are hit
- Experience of working with multiple key stakeholders, including senior management, digital agencies and other online team members.