A talented UX Manager with minimum 2 year’s experience is required to work for a highly regarded FTSE Financial Services company in London.
Reporting to the senior UX Manager, the UX Manager is responsible for the day to day management and on-going customer experience optimisation of a number of direct to consumer websites. This encompasses the end-to-end journey from arrival to purchase including associated conversion activities. The objective is to maximise the return on acquisition spend while maintaining a best in class user experience (UX) across all devices.
· Assist lead UX Manager in defining and delivering the user experience for new websites, as well as optimisation of existing sites
· Must be confident creating prototypes, wireframes, storyboards etc.
· Should be comfortable using Axure or Balsamiq and have experience with Photoshop and Illustrator
· Must be experienced with A/B and MVT testing for optimising online conversion through to sale
· Will need to be comfortable communicating ideas to senior product stakeholder (Marketing, Underwriting, Operations, IT)
- Work closely with IT to define and deliver the user experience from definition through to delivery. Including review and testing of the changes throughout the development period.
· Knowledge of website content delivery
- 2-3 years’ experience in User Experience (UX) or content management or similar
- Strong knowledge of user centred design methodologies (IA, wire framing, prototyping)
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to plan and prioritise in a self-managing style and ensure deadlines are hit
- Experience of working with multiple key stakeholders, including senior management, digital agencies and other online team members.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, as this is a central skill in evaluating website performance issues, and quantifying their impact