A market leading consumer marketplace who have just completed a multi-million funding round is seeking a new Product Lead to drive the next scale up phase of their business.
The Senior Product Manager will join as a new Head of Product and will work on their market leading mobile app and desktop technology ultimately become the product expert, influencing the product direction, and owning the entire ideation and delivery process.
Proposing new ideas, working with your cross functional, agile development team to develop them and then working with the business to successfully launch them to your loyal customer base.
Once out in the wild it’s your responsibility to track the performance of your efforts, reflecting on successes and identifying areas for continuous improvement. This client has very ambitious growth targets over the next 3-5 year’s, so the Head of Product will need to be amazing in prioritising to ensure you are delivering the right value at the right time.
This client wants to be known for, and proud of the customer experience they deliver, and you’ll need to consider this upon every idea you add to the product.
What we need:
- You know that products are not built in one night and therefore are skilled at prioritising ideas, defining MVP and iterating
- You are a seasoned manager with top class Product Management experience in Digital and Mobile
- E-commerce or Marketplace Technology experience desirable
- You have strong analytical skills – you can read numbers with ease and make decisions based on that.
- You see what you’re building as a journey, rather than simply bolting on a new idea.
- You are good at UX and have an eye for visual design.
- You are intrigued by users and their psychology, determined to understand how our products will operate in the hands of our customers
- You are organised and have good planning skills. You get a kick out of managing a busy workload
- You have proven experience of working in a cross functional agile team, writing, grooming, slicing and delivering stories.
- You love the challenge of balancing the needs of the business, technology and users.
- You like learning new skills and taking on tasks beyond your usual remit.
You’re a good communicator, fun to work with and enjoy being part of a vocal, passionate team