A highly admired premium FTSE Consumer brand who constant challenges convention is seeking a very brand focused Senior Marketing Manager to own and drive one of their core consumer product lines in the UK. The Brand led Marketing Manager will lead a talented brand manager and work with a number of stakeholders to drive outstanding ATL and integrated marketing campaigns to drive brand value and acquisition.
- Driving delivery of communications platforms both ATL and across Owned and Earned channels to deliver the 2018 commercial commitments. These include campaigns which are currently live and need monitoring as well as new development.
- Developing and delivering the cross-channel marketing campaigns to build brand value and achieve sales targets: including identifying consumer insights with the research team, briefing creative and media agencies, managing approvals and the production of campaigns
- Managing customer segmentation and targeting: working closely with the Senior Planning & Performance Manager, research, MI, pricing and underwriting teams to maximize leads from target segments sales conversion and customer retention
- Managing roster of creative agencies ensuring all outputs are delivered on budget, on time and are of the highest quality
- Line management of high-performing Brand Manager; setting objectives, coaching and providing personal development support
- Manage customer communication and CRM activity to achieve retention targets and increase lifetime value
- Underpinning your experience in brand marketing will be a deep belief in embedding knowledge about the customer at the heart of the business and using it to make insightful and impactful changes that drive us forwards
- A hungry and passionate marketer looking for a role with breadth and depth to provide the foundation to move to Head of Marketing within two years
- You’ll have experience of developing cross-channel integrated marketing campaigns and working with creative and media agencies to deliver outstanding work
- An excellent team player: collaborative and adept at building relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- A highly accountable marketer who willingly takes ownership for performance and strives to constantly raise the bar
- A strong communicator with a passion for brands and a loathing of jargon
- Comfortable interpreting sales and performance data, spotting trends and using to improve plans
- Understanding of creating customer propositions and product development