A highly admired FTSE consumer brand is seeking a smart, ambitious Marketing Executive to join their Partnership Marketing team. The partnership team in this business has grown rapidly over the last couple of years with the launch of a number of ground breaking deals and offers a great opportunity to build a career in one of the fastest paced teams in the business. You’ll get experience across a blend of activity including e-commerce and direct mail and you’ll be part of an exciting marketing team who are kicking off a host of new campaigns and initiatives over the coming months.
The Marketing Executive – Partnerships will be:
You’ll be the go to person for partners and internal teams for both of their core channel products as well as:
– Running marketing plans across a number of diverse partners and products and you’ll work with their internal and agency teams to deliver campaigns which consistently live up to our high brand standards.
– Building strong relationships with partners which include high-street banks and some of the biggest membership bodies in the UK.
– Keeping your finger on the pulse, looking for new ways of reaching the right customers and monitoring campaign performance to find ways to improve each time.
Who we are looking for:
– 1-2 years marketing experience with a good handle on digital marketing channels
– Highly organised – able to manage a number of busy marketing plans whilst consistently delivering best in class campaigns
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of working with people at all levels inside and outside the business
– Proactive with an eye for detail and a positive, can-do attitude
Someone who is willing to challenge convention and is always looking for a better way of doing things