One of the leading global e-commerce fashion, beauty and lifestyle destinations is seeking an “Influencer Marketing” Account Manager to join their London-based team. The Influencer Marketing Account Manager will be responsible for growing a large network of fashion, beauty and lifestyle influencers, through strategic planning, relationship management and influencer recruitment.
This includes creation of recruitment target lists; outreach, negotiation and onboarding of potential partners (both influencers and other third parties); establishing strategies for individual and portfolio growth; cultivating strong relationships and positioning this part of the business effectively within the industry.
The ideal candidate will have their finger on the pulse of the influencer community (particularly in UK and Europe and digital trends and be confident communicating professionally about affiliate and influencer marketing (including blogging and YouTube) to a wide variety of individuals.
This role reports into the UK Managing Director, who is responsible for all UK activities and is a great opportunity to fully own and drive a business unit within a larger organisation.
• 3-5 years of business development, account management or digital partnerships experience
• Proven success driving results from relationship management, ideally in the influencer and talent agency space and with strong existing contacts in this area
• Proven track record of implementing strategic initiatives to drive business growth and revenue, with a comprehensive knowledge of the performance marketing ecosystem
• Incredibly self-driven and highly organised
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills
• Able to work independently and flexibly and to multi-task
• Strong aptitude for analytics and desire to learn new techniques and tools