A Head of Digital Marketing is required to work for one of Europe’s leading Fintech companies. In a new role The Head of Digital Marketing will lead a digital function across 3 European markets. The Head of Digital will play a huge role in growing and leading the digital function in a rapidly growing business. This is a very important position within the marketing team and is a great opportunity to have a big impact on many areas of the business. The Head of Digital will both be strategic and analytically minded with a “hands-on mentality” to grow and understand/convert their customer base.
Responsibilities will include:
- Full ownership of the digital marketing channels (Paid Search, Social, Display, Affiliate, SEO)
- Lead and mentor team of 4-5 digital specialists located in London and Europe.
- Ownership of onsite and landing page optimisation to improve onsite conversion rate
- Be accountable for the digital budget and achieving ambitious growth targets
- Manage stakeholders ensuring a clear vision and strategy is communicated across the business
- Work closely with the customer analytics teams to ensure accurate targeting, segmentation, and testing procedures are in place
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience – ideally within a high-growth company or agency
- Digital channel and optimisation expert (both in channel and onsite)
- Up to date with the latest developments in the industry and identify opportunities
- Experience in managing an in-house digital marketing team
- Comfortable leading meetings, managing projects, and presenting results to various audiences
Highly analytical and comfortable with in-depth analysis and testing strategies