A fantastic E-commerce business in the Brighton area is seeking a talented performance focused CRO ( Conversion Rate Optimisation ) Manager in a NEW ROLE within the marketing team in order to help grow the business through a performance led data-first approach. The CRO Manager is responsible for optimising conversion and customer experience across all devices to deliver a performance focused CRO program,
Key responsibilities and tasks will be:
- ·Develop and implement a constantly evolving CRO programme of M/V and A/B tests to deliver incremental conversion improvements across the site
- Work with the team to define and prioritise the website roadmap feeding insight from tests and research to inform decisions
- ·Conduct customer and competitor research to align the product roadmap with consumer needs and market trends
- ·Own and communicate funnel insight to stakeholders from constant analysis of the online booking funnel
- Identify behavioural trends and insight through constant analysis of user recordings, heatmaps etc.
- ·Customer research – own the voice of the customer by conducting interviews and initiating feedback via polls, widgets and questionnaires and closely monitoring user behaviour using various tracking tools
- ·Own and develop a user testing process to validate prototypes, designs and developments
- ·Work closely develop user stories to brief the UX designer and developers.
- ·Produce prototypes and guidelines to support briefs to the UX designer and developers