Are you currently a talented agency Biddable Media executive interested in moving into a Digital Marketing Manager role for one of the leading Fintech companies in the sector. If so read on.
• The Digital Marketing Manager (you will have either an agency or client side background)
Manage the day-to- day optimisation of the digital activities for the 3 European markets (including the UK) but not limited to paid search, paid social and affiliate activity.
• Perform in-depth analysis of digital channel conversion and ROI to make
recommendations and implement strategies for improvement.
• Proactively drive A/B and multi-variate testing, working with other internal teams such as business
analysts, designers and product teams.
• Provide detailed reporting, analysis and
forecasts and be confident in presenting this back to the wider team. Leverage
and continue to learn the latest technologies across digital channels, with a
proactive view to testing new opportunities.
You’ve been there and done this…
• At least three years of digital marketing experience, including detailed knowledge of PPC and Paid Social with a broader understanding of other digital channels
• Excellent analytical skills and experience managing to ROI/CPA targets
• Working knowledge of analytics software such as Google Analytics and bid management tools such as Marin
• Driven by ambitious targets and excited by new challenges
• Creative thinker with ability to problem solve and find new ways of working in a fast paced environment
• Excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with strong attention to detail
• A team-player, who is comfortable to take responsibility and work with a high level of autonomy